Privacy Policy

1.     What we need

Our Personal Data Protection Policy governs the use and storage of your data. You can see our Personal Data Protection Policy at

Central Insulations Ltd is a Controller of the personal data you (data subject) provide us. We collect the following types of personal data from you:

  • Name
  • Postal address
  • Email address
  • Telephone number

2.     Why we need it

We need your personal data in order to provide you with the following services:


  • Issue Purchase Orders
  • Submit Tenders & Quotes
  • Deliver Goods & Services
  • Discuss Projects
  • To keep you informed of trade shows that we attend

3.     What we do with it

Your personal data is processed in our Head Office located in England Hosting and storage of your data takes place in Grimsby which is located in England

No third party providers have access to your data, unless specifically required by law.

4.     How long we keep it

Under United Kingdom law, we are required to keep your documents for 5 years according to the Data Retention Policy. After this period, your personal data will be irreversibly destroyed. Any personal data held by us for marketing and service update notifications will be kept by us until such time that you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.

5.     What are your rights?

Should you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the ability to request to see this information, rectify it or have it deleted. Please contact us to request a Data Subject Access Request Form.

In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please contact the Accounts Manager at or in writing at Central Insulations Ltd, Wilton Road, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, DN36 4AW. Our Accounts Manager will then look into your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.

If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you can contact Information Commissioners Office and file a complaint with them.