Are you talented, enthusiastic and keen to join an ambitious, forward thinking company? Then we’d like to hear from you!
At Central Insulations, we are always keen to hear from talented individuals, even if we don’t currently have any vacancies listed below. If you think you have what we are looking for, please send us your CV, preferably in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also include a covering letter where indicated, telling us a little about yourself and your expectations.
Please note that CVs will only be stored electronically.
Construction Project Manager
Central Insulations Ltd has been operating in the Construction sector providing controlled environment solutions to various industries such as Food processing and Pharmaceuticals and are also specialist services providers such as rapid actions doors, HVAC and flooring to construction partners for over 30 years. Our business has grown rapidly over the last few years and we now turnover in excess of £12M p.a. and employ up to 80 people.
In order to facilitate further growth and to underpin our continued growing order book we are looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish.
You will organise and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner, must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of different disciplines to achieve the best results. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organisational skills.
The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
Construction Project Manager Responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, quality and budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Requirements for the position:
- Proven experience as a construction project manager
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards with Safety awareness certification (e.g. SMSTS etc.)
- Good knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with construction/ project management software.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
- Ideally degree educated with professional qualification
- PMP or equivalent certification will be an advantage
Job type; Full time, permanent, or contract
Salary negotiable and commensurate with experience, benefits available. Please send CV to email@example.com
Central Insulations Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, colour, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.